Monday, August 23, 2010

Things I Hate!

Often times, I get made fun of because I have a rather extensive list of things that I hate, that annoy me, or that scare me. So… Since so many people are aware of these things and like to point them out to me, I figured I might as well start a running list. :)

• I hate ketchup more than anything in the world.
• A few words (and some non-words) that will surely get me fired up are: funner, grosser, worser, and any attempts to use the word more before a word that ends in –er (i.e., more better).
• Songs I could stand not to hear again: “All I Wanna Do” by Sugarland; “Big Green Tractor” by Jason Aldean; and “Kryptonite” by 3 Doors Down.
• I get annoyed when people don’t clear off extra seconds they don’t use on the microwave. Not only does it keep me from seeing what time it is, but it also forces me to clear the timer before using the microwave again. Grrr!
• What’s with the phrase “new and improved?” If something’s new, how on earth can it be improved?
• I have a hard time when people say that God didn’t answer their prayers. They usually say that when they don’t get what they wanted, so my thought on that is that it’s not that he didn’t answer; it just means he said no. There’s a big difference.
• My body has a weird physical reaction to people biting into their gloves. Just thinking about it hurts my teeth!
• I hate chiropractors, although I’ve never been to one!
• I think lymph nodes are absolutely disgusting, and if I didn’t need them to live, I’d have them surgically removed.
• The sound of Styrofoam coming out of a tightly packed box causes physical pain in my ears. I don't think there's anything worse!

A rather random list, wouldn't ya say?! ;)

No comments: