Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleep...I Need Sleep.

I don't know what it has been over the past few days, but I can't seem to sleep like a normal person lately. It's like a never-ending cycle. I can't fall asleep until really late, but somehow I still manage to wake up at the crack of dawn. Then I'm exhausted, so I want to take a nap. So, I nap, and then I can't sleep at night. Thus, the cycle continues. In all honesty, I want nothing more than a nap at this VERY moment, but I'm resisting the urge. It's taking everything in me, I swear! On a happy note, in a couple hours, I will be heading to Wausau to spend time with two of my besties (Erin and Jill). It's dinner and a movie night, so I'm really excited! Last week, Erin and I went to Jill's new apartment, so maybe this will become a regular occurrence since we're all close to each other now! Sad thing is, my parent's house is too freakishly disastrous (in big part because of all my crap laying around), so I can't/don't really want to invite them here! Perhaps that'll change soon... Anyway, because my mind keeps wandering back to the "I Need Sleep...ZZZZZ" mentality, I think I might actually try to sneak in a cat nap so I don't fall asleep on my drive over to Erin's. So much for this entry having any valid content worth reading... Lights out! ;)

No comments: