Monday, July 30, 2012

I Like You.

I feel like pretty much every post I do these days has something to do with L, so I apologize if you guys are getting way bored with me... Ha. I just can't help myself. :) This is just a quick one to share another little sweet thing he did. While I was in Colby for my cousin's wedding this weekend, he was actually in Milwaukee. He had to fly out of MKE for work, and since he has my other set of keys, I told him he could just drop some of his stuff at my apartment if he needed to. When I got home last night, I found the little note pictured below. Here's a little context. I have a notepad that has a message at the top that says, "I like you. You're an even bigger mess than I am." The content of the message L left wasn't even overly sweet or anything, but it made me smile when I saw that he crossed out the second part of the sentence on top so it just said, "I like you." Oh, it's the little things. :) Looking forward to Wednesday when I get to pick him up from the airport and hang out with him for a couple nights! (Oh, and speaking of the wedding this weekend, I'll probably do a post real soon with a few pictures from the day!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! Hope you enjoyed or ARE still enjoying your time together:):)

Renee said...

Thanks Casey!! We definitely did enjoy ourselves, especially because he stayed an extra day! Always a great time!! :)