Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pure Laziness

To say that the month of February flew by would be the biggest understatement of the century, and NOT just because it's the shortest month of the year. I had something going on every weekend last month, so it felt like it was over in the blink of an eye. The Super Bowl, a visit from family, a visit from friends, and a visit to La Crosse. All good things, but holy crap, I feel like my head was spinning the whole time! Needless to say, this past weekend was 100% welcomed because I had NOTHING to do. I did briefly go out on Friday night, but I was home before midnight, and for the rest of the weekend, I did nothing but lie on my couch and watch Dexter. I'd like to think I don't have an addictive personality, but shit, I am a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d. to this show. For reals. Most of you know that I have a weird tendency to buy movies and TV on DVD before I watch the movie or show. It's a habit, I can't help it. So, after hearing multiple people rave about Dexter, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll admit, the first few episodes didn't immediately hook me, but I wasn't about to give up on it that easily. It's a good thing, because since starting to watch it this weekend, I have already managed to get halfway through Season 3. Keep in mind, there are approximately 12 episodes per season, so I've managed to conquer about 30 episodes (each about an hour long) in a matter of a couple days. Yeah, I'm awesome. ;) Anyway, this post has taken quite the Dexter twist, but the moral of the story is that I had an amazing, lazy weekend, and I can only hope for more of those in the near future!!

No comments: