Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy 4 Months!

Today's been a good day! Not only did I get to go out and celebrate one of my favorite days of the year last night (St. Patty's Day), but today marks the day that I've been in my job for exactly 4 months. FOUR months! I seriously cannot believe I've been here for a third of a year already! There have naturally been some difficult days, but when I reflect on the time I've been here so far, I honestly cannot even express how much I enjoy my job and being in this city. I still learn so much on a daily basis, both about the work I do and about Milwaukee in general, so I feel like I'm growing a lot as a person. Gotta say, I'm kind of proud of myself! :) I've already done a lot more than I ever thought I could. And with it being such a busy time in our office right now, I feel like the school year will be over before I know it. Crazy how time flies these days! Anyway, this is a short entry in comparison to some of my recent ones, but I just wanted to take a quick minute to talk about my 4-month anniversary with my job! Wish us luck on many more happy months together! :) (Oh, and just for fun, I've included a few photos regarding St. Patty's Day!)
St. Patty's Day flowers from my boss! (He knows how much I love this day!)
A pitcher of green beer for me and my coworker, Kari!
A pint of beer and "The Monster" (both mine). The name of it says it all.

No comments: