Thursday, October 27, 2011

Best Boss!

I seriously have the best boss...EVER! He's currently on vacation in Europe for 2 weeks, and because we're such a small school, that means I am managing our office all on my own. I'll admit, I was pretty nervous about it when he first told me he would be gone for so long, but so far, it's actually been going very well! Anyway, much to my surprise, I got flowers delivered to my office today (see below), and there was a note that said, "Thank you for maintaining the office while I am gone. I appreciate your work!" Okay, seriously?! I mean, I am definitely not one to complain about getting flowers, but man, he is just SO nice! Before he left, he expressed a lot of appreciation for my willingness to take care of everything here, but I just basically see it as simply doing my job. He's never taken this long of a vacation from work, so I made sure to tell him to go have fun and not to worry about me. Makes me happy that he's confident enough in my abilities to do this, and the flowers are just a special bonus! I think today is going to be a wonderful day! :)


P.S. You probably can't quite tell from the photo, but it's a cool square vase with frosted glass. Add it to my collection! :)

No comments: