Monday, October 24, 2011

Da Bear:)

Now that I just wrote a really depressing entry (see below), I thought I'd do a more lighthearted post about my niece Lia's -- aka: Bear's -- 9th birthday! Yes, NINE. This girl has transformed so much right before our eyes, and it pains me to think how quickly she's growing! I'm with Casey when she says that these kids just don't listen to us when we tell them not to grow up so fast. ;) Anyway, I remember Lia coming into this world, and she reminds me constantly how important it is to be goofy (most of the photos below demonstrate that!), and fun-spirited, and sweet, and kind-hearted. I think we could all take a lesson from her! Bear, if you read this, get ready for our special hug the next time I'm home. :) Happy birthday. I love you!

(And happy 31st anniversary to my parents as well!:)














(Above photo courtesy of Courtney)





Above: Gets me every time. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bear! Man, she is such a goof! :)