Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hold Me

I'll admit, when I typed the words "Hold Me" in the title, my mind instantly went to, "Richard, I'm so happy, hold me!" (Tommy Boy for those of you who may not be fortunate enough to know that movie backwards and forwards like I do;). Anyway, the real reason behind the name of this entry is a song I recently uncovered. The past couple months have provided me with several opportunities to be in my car for extended periods of time (i.e., traveling to La Crosse and/or Colby), and during those trips, I try to listen to the radio to introduce myself to new music along the way. Interestingly, this particular song is actually played on religious stations. I didn't realize that at first, because it can just as easily be viewed as a fun, romantic song. Regardless of how you view it, I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do. So happy and upbeat, and it makes me smile! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

quite the catchy little tune! me likey :)

Renee said...

Right?! I love it too!!!