Monday, November 8, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!

Tomorrow's the day I will hopefully be finding my new apartment in Milwaukee! I'm nervous because it's going to be a LONG day, but if all goes according to plan, hopefully I will leave the city with a signed lease and an apartment to my name. If not, I'm kinda screwed because my first day is the 18th and I obviously need to get moved down there before that! I have a good feeling about my odds of finding a place, so hopefully that's a positive sign. The plan is for me and Jacob to head out between 8-8:30 tomorrow morning, probably stop for a bite to eat on the way, and then arrive at my work (ahhh!) at 12:30. My boss is going to drive us around to all the places and show me some other areas of town too. My last apartment viewing isn't until 6:45 tomorrow night. Ick. I told my boss that he certainly doesn't have to stick with us that whole time, but he said he's more than willing. I tell ya, I'm going to get spoiled in this first job because he's SO accommodating! Gotta love it. I can't lie, I'm still freaking out. Once I get moved and start the job, I think I'll calm down a lot. Until then, I'm just going to have my periodic breakdowns and hope for the best. :) Hopefully I'll be able to report some good news about an apartment within the next day or two, so stay tuned!

No comments: