Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Living In The Moment


Believe it or not, for once in a long time, I'm not particularly worried about any major things these days. That being said, I recently discovered this song called "Living In The Moment" by Jason Mraz, and I think it has a great message that just makes me feel happy. I think we've all heard some line or another about not worrying about things you can't control (easier said than done, am I right?!), and this song echos that sentiment. Couple that with the fact that it's kind of light and cheery, and we've got ourselves a good tune! Take a listen. I think you'll like it! :)

I am a big fan of the part that says:

I will not waste my days
Making up all kinds of ways
To worry about some things
That will not happen to me.

(Good way to think, right?!)

No comments: