Saturday, May 5, 2012

Trip to Anthropologie.

Just the other day, my sister-in-law did a blog post where she put together a bunch of different things to make a cute outfit. When I noticed that the shirt in her picture was from Anthropologie, I decided to take a peek at their website. It was a bad idea. Don't get me wrong, I love that store... Problem is, I love it too much, and the majority of things I like are way out of my price range. Sadly, this store is the one that converted me from a, "I would NEVER spend that much on a shirt," kind of person to an, "I suppose I could afford that shirt," kind of person." Not good!! What's also not good is the fact that there is an Anthropologie down in the Third Ward, aka: not that far from my apartment. Of course, since I had nothing to do today, I decided that my morning would be well spent by heading there and checking out their selection. Oh boy... No joke, I probably tried on 20 different things. Some looked terrible, some looked pretty decent (but I didn't love them enough for the price), and some were cute enough to justify the price. Well, that's what I told myself anyway. I walked out of there with two shirts (see below), and I'm feeling pretty good about them. Sometimes when I shop there, I come back home and have buyer's remorse and quickly return them. I'm not sure I'll experience that with these shirts, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, ha! Anyway, no need for a bunch of additional spending, so I promise I'll lock it up now. ;)

2 comments:

rlzimmerman said...

OOOHHHH!!! Very prettttyyyyy!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love that store. PISSES me off...but I still love it:) I've got a few things in my online basket...waiting:) ALSO. Email coming your way:):)