Friday, April 27, 2012

HBD, Dave!

Today, my oldest brother Dave is celebrating the big 3-1. I suppose after turning 30, 31 probably doesn't seem so bad. I wouldn't know yet, ha! Besides, I'm sure all those kiddos keep him young too! ;) As with the rest of my family, I sadly don't get to see Dave as often as I'd like, but I'm looking forward to getting home in a couple weeks to spend some time with the fam during the Smith Bros. open house! I cherish that time very much. Anyway, I am wishing Dave a million more happy years. Happy birthday, bro! Love ya! :)

(I apologize for the random pics. This post is solid proof that he and I need more photos together:).
Brian and Gerdie's Wedding
St. Patty's Day a few years ago
Thanksgiving 2009
Christmas 2010
Celebrating the Packers Super Bowl win! (2011)
(Gotta hand it to A for photo bombing us;)

No comments: