Thursday, June 23, 2011

Letters From The Future I Wish I Sent...

Since starting my position at MIAD, I've been lucky enough to meet and interact with Katie, the girl who was in my position before me. She is totally awesome, and she coincidentally majored in the exact same thing as me, AT UW-La Crosse. No wonder why we get along so well. ;) Anyway, she left the position because she and her husband are expecting a baby, and today on Facebook, she posted a link to a blog entry that I thought was hilarious. It's called "Letters From The Future I Wish I Sent." Not only is it funny, but I'd also like to think it's true. Can't say for certain, because I've never had children, but since posting the article on my sister-in-law's FB wall 14 minutes ago, 3 of her fellow mamas have already indicated that they agree... So, I think it goes without saying that I will keep this letter around for when I do have kids. It'll probably come in very handy! Enjoy :)

(P.S. Totally random, but I like this whole "letters from the future" concept. I think it could be applicable in many aspects of life, so I might consider writing something like this for myself. Lord knows I could've used a few letters from MY future;).

No comments: