Sunday, June 12, 2011

Etsy Wants

For some unknown reason, I am unbelievably low on finances right now. In fact, so low that when some of my friends asked me to go to a Brewer game today, I had to say no because I couldn't justify spending money on the ticket. Now you KNOW that's bad. :-/ Anyway, in an attempt to cure my unending desire to spend money, I spent some time browsing around on Etsy and making a list of "wants." Too bad it's not almost my birthday or something, because then I'd shamelessly tell you to feel free to purchase these things for me. Hell, you still can if you want. ;) Anyway, just a few things that I'm into at the moment! (And just a note, after I thought about the first item on my list, I realized that I can probably easily create something similar on my own. I guess they can serve as inspiration!:)





Hope Pendant - $7.95
(Cheap enough. Maybe I could get this one on my own?:)

2 comments:

Christina Ann said...

You and I have very similar tastes! I've said it before and I'll say it again...I could break the bank on Etsy! Love, love, LOVE that place! I often find myself virtual "window shopping"...just to have a little fun. At least THAT is free, right?!

Renee said...

Oh, I know!! I was first introduced to Etsy probably a year ago, and I LOVE it! And yes, "window shopping" is free, but I have a very hard time not ACTUALLY shopping on that site... Ha!