Monday, May 23, 2011

The Cheesier, The Better.

When I went to La Crosse this weekend, my "host" and I decided we'd rather stay in on Friday night as opposed to going out on the town. We just hung out, drank a few beers, and watched some trashy late night TV. Great time! At one point, he flipped the channel to a re-run of the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon show, and we stumbled across a lovely gem of a comedian named Tony Zizz. Well, he's a gem to me anyway. I'll go ahead and admit that my definition of gem in this circumstance is probably quite differen't than the average person's. All his jokes are about sleeping and snoring. Cracks me up every damn time I watch this! In case you don't know this about me, I get a HUGE kick out of extremely cheesy jokes. In fact, the cheesier, the better. I think Tony's act in the video below is HILARIOUS, so when you watch it, I think you'll completely understand what I mean about my sheer love for ridiculously terrible humor. I sincerely hope at least one of you finds these jokes to be as hilarious as I do! :)

[FYI: I didn't pay attention to what comes after his act, so don't watch that part if you don't want to. Such good stuff!]










No comments: