Saturday, April 30, 2011

Knock Knock

When I was in grad school, I made a completely unnecessary trip to Target one day with my classmate Teri. She and I were browsing around the music section, and she ran across a CD by an artist named Lenka. Neither of us had heard of her, but Teri decided to buy the album. I borrowed it and loved it. Naturally, when you have 3,000+ songs in your music collection, it's easy to forget about various songs, artists, etc., so thankfully, I was reminded the other day about how much I like her when her song "Knock Knock" came on my shuffle. I just LOVE it. It's cheery and sweet. Makes me happy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved the song too Renee!! It's simple and cute and says it all. Thanks!! :~) Love Mama

Renee said...

Glad you like it, mama! It's a good one. :)