Thursday, December 29, 2011

Give Me One Reason

Okay, folks. Same 'ol story, just a different day. My blogging sucks lately. And it's still going to suck, but I just wanted to let you know I'm alive. Soon enough, I will do a Christmas post, maybe over the weekend. Speaking of which, I am only a couple hours away from hitting the road to Colby for a nice extended weekend, a weekend which includes my (hush!) 26TH BIRTHDAY! Yikes. No real plans this year as I have no money and people are busy. L is on his way to Hawaii as we speak, so to say I'm jealous is a bit of an understatement, ha! I will probably just lay low and enjoy the time I have at home since I don't work again until January 4th. Yay! Very much looking forward to a little time off.

Anyway, there's a brief little update, and while I have you, I figured I'd also share this song with you. I heard it today and it brought back memories since it's been a LONG time since I've heard it. Not sure why, but I've always loved this song. Hopefully you all recognize and enjoy it! Oh, and Happy New Year if I'm not back by then! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An old favorite of mine too:) Great tune!