Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Okay, so this post has no real significance (I intend to have a couple good ones this weekend), but I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that it's 11/11/11. No idea why, but this excites me beyond belief! Just think about it. The next time this will happen again is November 11, 2111. In other words, we won't even be alive to witness it! Am I the only one who thinks that's insane?! Yes, next year we'll have 12/12/12, but it's not quite as cool because not all the numbers are the same. ;) Anyway, I know a few people who get just as excited as I do about this, so that's my proof that this is kind of a big deal... Ha! Well, that's about all I've got. Just wanted to publicly make my excitement known. Yes, I'm easily amused. :)

P.S. A shout-out to all the veterans since it is indeed Veteran's Day!

No comments: