Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm Alive.

Hi folks. To be honest, I don't have a whole lot to report at the moment (my brain is like the consistency of a fried egg right now), but I just wanted to check in and say that I am indeed alive! :) Things with work over the past few weeks have been absolutely insane. Not necessarily in a bad way, just a bit intense, so that has kept me from really having a lot of time or energy to report.

Since my last entry, a few exciting things have occurred. One, my soon to be sister-in-law Casey had her bachelorette party down here in MKE (entry to follow soon). Two, my other sister-in-law Courtney just turned 30 (yay, eek!). Three, I got to spend this past weekend in La Crosse visiting L, which always makes me a happy girl. :) That trip also involved some time with good friends, so that's a plus too. And four, I got my hair cut! Everyone keeps asking for pictures, but I haven't had much happening that would warrant pictures, and I don't really want to take a self-photo, so hopefully I'll get a picture or two up soon. Patience! I'm sure many, many more exciting things have occurred that I'm forgetting, but that's what I came up with off the top of my head! I have this weekend free, so maybe I'll spend some more time catching up on blogging. Lucky you. :) Stay tuned!

No comments: