Friday, July 29, 2011

Please Don't Go, Girl

While I'm a couple weeks behind on this entry, I still wanted to talk about the fact that the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys (NKOTBSB) concert was, no lie, probably the best concert I've EVER been to. I was literally like a 12-year old girl throughout a good portion of it, and I'm not afraid to admit it. ;) Anyway, there were 6 of us girls, all of us with varying levels of appreciation for these guys and their music, but to say we had a blast would be quite the major understatement. Before the concert, I couldn't believe how much money I'd spent on my ticket. After the concert, I was like, "I would pay that much again in a heartbeat!" It's hard to explain why it was so good - it was just overall very entertaining, they were on stage for a long time, and they played all their main songs. Awesome! I took several videos (see below), but unfortunately, I ran out of memory space. Sad day. I apologize for the blurriness in some of the videos, and also the shakiness (especially towards the end of the night). It was combination of a few too many beers and a little too much excitement! ;) My personal favorite song is "Please Don't Go, Girl" by NKOTB. That's always been may fave, and then to top it off, Joey had his own little solo at the end of that song, and I was lucky enough to capture it on tape. That's my favorite video I took. I hope you enjoy, folks. Although, no video will compare to the real thing. As I mentioned, I'd go back in a heartbeat!

NKOTBSB - The Entrance
Oh my God, was I ever excited!!! :)


NKOTBSB - Larger Than Life


NKOTB - Please Don't Go, Girl
(Really blurry, but at least you can hear it!)


Joey - (Finishing "Please Don't Go, Girl")
This video seriously melts my heart. LOVE this song.


BSB - Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely


BSB - Drowning


NKOTB - I'll Be Loving You Forever


NKOTBSB - Hangin' Tough

No comments: