Friday, August 1, 2014

Sneak Peek!

Hi friends! I hope you are all doing well. I am doing pretty darn good, but I will admit that I'm absolutely terrified by the fact that it is August 1 today.  One more month and school begins again. Ahhhhh. Why, WHY must the summer always go so fast?! I hate it. It's funny, I work in a school (by choice), and I oddly think I dread the start of the school year now more than I did when I was a kid in school. Weird! ;)

Fortunately for me, the summer has allowed me to really take some time and focus in on my crafting stuff. I have NO idea what will come of it, but I've been having so much fun making all sorts of goodies. I've even started making all my draft listings in Etsy, and hopefully within the next week or so, I'll be able to go LIVE! Eeeeeeeeee! I don't know if anyone will want my stuff, or if they'll even find it amongst all the other stuff on Etsy, but that's not going to stop me from trying! :) I've been working really hard on getting my listings ready to go - good descriptions, eye-catching pictures, keywords galore - in hopes that it will help people find me! You best believe I'll share the link with you once I have something to show! In the meantime, I just wanted to give you a sneak peek of some of my creations. Enjoy!


Neon Citrus Confetti (Above)
Pastel Confetti (Below)
No real name for the above one, but I love how bright and sassy it is! :)
Pink Chevron Collection:).
Rainbow Stripes & Dots!

That's all you get for now. Stay tuned for much more! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't WAIT Renee! I'm so glad you're putting yourself out there!!!:)

Renee said...

Thanks so much, Casey! I've been having a blast and I appreciate your support:).