Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

I wouldn't be surprised if I did a post like this last year too on 11/11/11 (I'll have to look back and check), but I gotta tell ya, I LOVE when random things like these crazy dates happen, or even when I hit 100,000 miles on the car or something. I'm odd. But really, only once a century will people see dates like 12/12/12. I get super excited, and most of my close friends know this about me. I was tempted to spread my love for it all over Facebook today, but I was reluctant because it is also Aaron Rodgers Day here in Wisconsin. I love him, and I love the Packers, but everyone was posting about it, so I thought, "Eh. Nobody cares about my weird quirks." ;) That being said, I thought I'd include something here just to mark this neat day in history since we'll never see it again in our lifetimes! Sadly, I was just thinking, "Oooh. I'm excited for when it's 2/2/22." Stop that, Renee! No need to be wishing 10 years away. At that time, I'll be 10 years older, and since I'm freaking out about my impending 27th birthday in a couple weeks, I think I'll avoid thinking that far ahead. Ha! Okay, now I'm just rambling. Hope you all had a good day. Happy 12/12/12! :)

No comments: