Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Another Weekend Home!

Nothing like being about a month behind on posting about something, ha. I just keep feeling like I have nothing to post about, and then I think back to my busy calendar and all the photos in my phone, and it turns out I just don't take the time to post. ;) Anyway, just under a month ago, L and I went back to Colby for my long-time friend Jenna's wedding. We spent lots of time with family, and we even stayed until Monday morning somewhat unexpectedly since we were having such a great time. That was rough since we had to get up at like 4:30am to get to Madison in time for work, but overall, totally worth it! I think I'll let the pictures of the weekend kind of speak for themselves. A great weekend was had by all! :)
 Always gotta stop at the VFW on Friday nights in Colby:).
 Me and mama:).
 <3
 Got to see Popp, who I haven't seen in years! So fun!
 Jenna and Nate getting hitched!
 Mr. and Mrs. Jackel!:)
 Oh, you know... Just drinking a beer with a mustache;).
 Me and L after the wedding!
 
 Me and mama!
 L had never been to Cherokee Park, so we took him out there the day after the wedding!
 
Love this pic!
Looking for crayfish:).
 T just about had a panic attack when he found out we were leaving on Sunday and he didn't get to see us. This little guy is responsible for us turning back around and staying overnight until Monday, ha!
 Me and Drew!
 Here comes a series of hilarious photos with most of the kids. L is trying to 'mind meld' Austyn in case you're wondering about that craziness on his face;).
 
 
 
 
We actually got a nice one! :)
 T and L goofing around!
 Me and papa!
 The plus side of getting up so early on Monday was catching this beautiful sunrise! :)

No comments: