Sunday, November 24, 2013

More Wedding Pics!

As you've already seen in a previous post, I was in my best friend's wedding in October and had a ton of fun! Just recently, she posted all the of the photographer's photos from that day, so I figured I'd share a sample of those with you since I really like them. I was worried I wouldn't like my hair that day, but in all the pictures I look at, I see myself and think, "Damn, I look good." ;) I loved the dresses we had because I think they looked great on everyone. And with everyone in black (except for Erin, of course), I just thought we looked really elegant as a wedding party. Can't believe the wedding was almost two months ago already! Enjoy some new pics and I'll be back soon!
 Getting Erin into her dress!
 Love this shot of the bridesmaids!
Me and my bestie!:)
Love these girls!
Getting out of the limo and going to get hitched!
 Caught a little off guard before the ceremony!
Becca and Benny! (I'll be in their wedding next August!)
 Walking in!
Picked up mid-aisle by the best man!
 Erin and Steve-o walking in.
Love the look on their faces!
 Such a wonderful pic!
 Making it official! :)
 The wedding party!
Limo party! :)
Such a beautiful bride. :)
Showing Ross how much we love him. ;)
 Makes me laugh every time!
 Probably one of my faves! Just more casual and natural.


Let's go celebrate!!
 Making our entrance into the banquet hall!
Ready for dinner!
Steve-o's speech!
 Mama and Papa H!
Not the most attractive photo, but here's me giving my speech before I totally lost it!
I don't have any words for this... ;)
 Colby crew!
Surprising Steve-o with "Benny and the Jets!"
Dollar Dance!
Me and L. Love this picture!! <3

What a great night!

No comments: