Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meg & Kiddos!

Considering my newest niece (Meg Olivia Smith) is already almost 5 weeks old, I'm feeling like a pretty terrible aunt for just posting some pictures now. I was fortunate enough to be able to meet the little darling the day after she was born, and boy what a treat! In true Smith fashion, she has the chunkiest cheeks and couldn't be any more adorable!! I also had the joy of having her and ALL the kiddos, along with my brother and sister-in-law, stay with me in my cozy little one-bedroom apartment last weekend! They were down here for a wedding, and we figured them staying here was better than cramming into a hotel room. The kiddos were really good and we had a great time! Or at least I did. ;) Anyway, rather than doing separate entries, I have included some photos from last weekend's adventure too. Enjoy! And sorry for being so MIA again. You know how that goes... ;)

MEETING MEG
 Holding her for the first time! :)
 Tayt: "Nae Nae, I'm going to do something funny. Pretend you don't know I'm here." ;)
 Those cheeks!!

 Proud big sisters!

 Peyton and Nash at the hospital!
Me and Peyton. He's getting so big!!

SMITH FAMILY SLEEPOVER:)
 Six of seven piled on the air mattress. How cute! :)
 Movie time!
 It's true what they say. Drew can can sleep anywhere. ;)
 Goofy Lia as usual!
 Me and Nash!
 Drew doesn't seem very excited.
Crammin' together on the little couch! :)

6 comments:

rlzimmerman said...

Great pictures!!!!

Renee said...

Thanks Laurie! Always good to see the kiddos! :)

Unknown said...

thanks again for letting us stay with you!!! also... can we go back to me being in the hospital. time...slowwwww down!

Unknown said...

Totally wish we could have added the 3 of us to that awesome Slumber Party! Hopefully SOON!!!!:)

Renee said...

You are very welcome!! I would have you again in a heartbeat. :) And you're right, time is going way too fast!!!

Renee said...

I would've loved to have you 3 as well! Someone may have ended up sleeping in the bathtub since it's be about the only available extra space, but it could be done. ;)