Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Wishes!

Sorry for the long break in blog action, folks. I spent almost the whole last week in La Crosse (a topic I hope to write about soon), so I haven't had much time to write. But, with Christmas rapidly approaching, I've decided to be selfish and look at a bunch of things I like! Normally, I don't get too into the whole Christmas list idea, but since I'm flat broke at the moment, I thought it might be fun to create a list of things that I want for myself, but that I can't afford because I don't need them right now. I'm not sure what the purpose is of making this list public, but I just wanted to share some of the things I'm interested in at the moment! Beware, the list is quite random. Also, many of the items will contain links that take you right to where they can be purchased (hint, hint)! Ha, just kidding! :)

TV on DVD
- The Sopranos (The Complete Series)
- Sons of Anarchy (Seasons 1-2)
- Dexter (Seasons 1-4)
- Entourage (Seasons 1-6)
- Law and Order: SVU (Seasons 1-11)
- The Office (Season 6)
- It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (Season 4 and Season 5)

Movies
- Inception
- Eclipse (Twilight Series)

Books (I prefer hardcover.)
- Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss & Gain by Portia de Rossi
- Decision Points by George W. Bush
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Clothing
- Greg Jennings jersey (size Youth M)
- Brewers sweatshirt (size XS)

Gift Cards
- iTunes
- Target
- Victoria's Secret

Other Stuff
- iPod speaker system
- TV trays
- Quotable cards
- Floor lamp for bedroom (no specific one picked out)
- Piccadilly Notebooks (My favorites: Garden Pop - Size L; Anime Flowers - Size L; Ink Flowers - Size L; Orchids on Brown - Size L)

So, there ya have it... Greedy much, Renee?! ;)

No comments: