Monday, January 3, 2011

My Current Playlist

Since today is quite a slow day in the office, I thought I'd do a little something fun by giving you an insight into the songs that currently please my ears. I've always been a huge music lover, and since many of you probably are too, I figured it might be kind of exciting to share with you some of the songs that have made my most current playlist. You can click on any or all of the songs for your listening pleasure. Hope you like them as much as I do! :)

1. Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's (LOVE this song!)
2. Baby by Justin Bieber (This is ALWAYS on my playlist!:)
3. The Other Side by Bruno Mars ft. Cee-lo Green and B.o.B.
4. Begin Again by Colbie Caillat
5. Bottoms Up by Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
6. Rock & Roll by Eric Hutchinson
7. Marchin On by OneRepublic
8. Brick by Ben Folds Five (an oldie but goodie)
9. Raise Your Glass by P!nk
10. Who Dat Girl by Flo Rida ft. Akon
11. Last Request by Paolo Nutini
12. Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park
13. Mean by Taylor Swift
14. Love Like Woe by The Ready Set
15. Stuck in the Moment by Justin Bieber (Yes, he's on here twice.)
16. Keep in Mind by LoCash Cowboys (I saw these guys at Country Jam and they were awesome! If I ever get married, I'd definitely consider this song for the Father/Daughter dance!)

Okay, as you can see, I listen to quite the variety. This doesn't even cover half of what I've been listening to, but I thought I'd share some of my faves in hopes that I bring a little excitement into your current music selection. :)

No comments: