Monday, January 3, 2011

Drew Elise. :)

While this is already "old" news to many of you, I'd be utterly crazy not to include a post about the newest addition to the Smith family. On December 10, 2010, Dave and Courtney welcomed Drew Elise (their 6th child) into the world. Yes, yes. Many people will say, "SIX KIDS?!" and their shock and amazement is understandable. However, because I know how much Dave and Court love the concept of a big family, nothing really shocks me anymore. Heck, I say bring on more babies. :) Sadly, Drew was the first of the six kids that I didn't get to meet in the hospital, but fortunately, I was able to meet her not long after she was born. Take a look at some of the photos below to see how absolutely precious she is.

LOVE this photo (Courtesy of Court).

The first meeting. :)

Baby's first Christmas.

Squeezing in my baby time before the other relatives stole her away. ;)

Spending quality time with a few of the kiddos at Christmas.