Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Festival

A couple weeks ago, I took the three oldest kiddies to the St. Mary's Fall Festival. Initially, I was under the impression that Dave and Court and all the kids would be going, but that wasn't the case. Right after church, I got a couple semi-frantic phone calls from Peyton saying, "Nae Nae, I asked alllllll the aunts, and no one will take us. Can you please take us?!?! You don't even have to take Nash!" Because I love them too much and because I'm not good at resisting the begging, I cleaned out the car and went to pick up Peyton, Lia, and Austyn. On the way to the festival, I gave them the talk about how I fully expected them to tell me where they were going because they have a terrible tendency to run off without saying anything. About 5 minutes in, I was already missing Lia. Awesome. That's about how the entire 2 hours went. Thank goodness Austyn is little enough to still listen to me. Not to mention, out of the three kids, she was probably the best at the games. She quickly adorned herself with all things princess (go figure) and multiple other *cough cough* worthless toys. All in all, it was a good time, but yet again, I was reminded of how chaotic it can be trying to keep track of multiple kids at once. Dave, Court, I give you lots of credit! :)


The Princess

In the process of being transformed into a tiger.

Leave it to Lia to come up with the COOLEST face paint idea that day.
After much hesitation, Austyn went with the classic butterfly.
Also, the girl in the background begged to be a tiger too after seeing Lia.

Peyton with the baby pigs. So cute!

No comments: